Thursday, June 24, 2010

Exercise and Vitamin D

I am feeling not quite as crazy these days. There are still moments when I want to snap. I am still tired all the time. I still find the chaos difficult. However, things are looking up. The results of my blood work came back and my vitamin D was way low, so I am now on a vitamin D replacement regiment. Hopefully, that will help with the exhaustion. I have also started exercising at the gym several times a week.

Pre-kids I loved working out at the gym. I went frequently and found it to be relaxing. I first started to work out at the gym in an effort to bring myself out of a deep depression when I was in high school. While, I honestly should have sought help from a doctor I didn't feel like I could confided in my family and ask for help. After all I was raised to believe you solved your own issues. Through, working out and good friends I was able to slowly climb my way out but it would have been a much easier/shorter battle if I had had the help of a professional therapist or doctor.

Like last time I am already noticing a difference now that I am working out at the gym. The world doesn't look so gloomy and chaotic when I am at the gym. I find that I am a happier mommy when I've got a good work out in.

No comments:

Post a Comment