Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hopes for the New Year

2011 starts in just a few days. 2010 has been a good year for us but I'd love for 2011 to be even better. A dear friend lost her husband in October and it has really made me consider what I want for my family. I want to us to look back and have lots of memories of quality family time together. I don't want to look back and see lots of wasted time; wasted opportunities. So, with that in mind I want to commit to this blog my hopes for this year.

I want:

- To make better use of our time. My time as an individual and our time together as a family.
- Make it to the gym at least 3 times a week
- organize our belongs and finally unpack everything
- do more sewing
- travel and do fun activities as a family like camping
- learn how to garden
- make better choices with our spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment