Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day Book

Outside My Window

Snowy...lots and lots of snow. I've never seen so much snow in my life.

I am Listening to

the soft breathing of Trumpet; who is sleeping in my arms.

I am Wearing

A pair of

I am so Grateful for

I am grateful for the wonderful Christmas we have had. For being able to see the joy of my children's faces as they celebrated the wonder of our Lord's birth.

I'm Pondering

Once, in Royal David’s city
Stood a lowly cattle shed,
Where a mother laid her baby
In a manger for his bed.
Mary was that mother mild
Jesus Christ, her little child.

I am Reading

Nothing but looking forward to starting Elizabeth's Foss, "Small Steps"

I am Thinking

My hopes for the upcoming year for my family.

I am Creating

Taking apart diapers to change into snap closures.

Towards a Real Education

Working with Captain to further his language. Each day he seems to pick up a new word. His speech therapy is going fantastic.

Towards Rhythm and Beauty

|Organizing and moving all the way into the house.

To Live the Liturgy

Enjoying the beautiful Christmas season the church gives us.

I am Hoping and Praying

For clarity on if I should go back to school

For a good upcoming year.

Around the House

re-thinking how to organize- going to buiold a number of these: http://ana-white.com/2010/11/laundry-basket-dresser.html

From the Kitchen

It's foraging time...emptying out the pantry. Re-thinking eating habits for the new year.

One of My Favorite Things

Enjoying a cup of tea in one of my new mugs M got me for Christmas. http://www.pfaltzgraff.com/Penguin-Skate/PNSKT,default,sc.html

Captain this week

He is talking up a storm. He is in love with his main Christmas gift- a Thomas the train set. He has played with it non-stop since he

Trumpet this week

He has 2 top teeth coming in. He wasn't to interested in unwrapping his gifts but has really enjoyed playing with his new toys. He is going through a very clingy stage. It's hard but hopefully it will pass soon.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week

Enjoy the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment