Saturday, October 23, 2010

Christmas Cards!

Well, its that time of year again. We are getting ready to role into November and if I want my cards mailed by Dec 1 I must get started soon. Next week, we are having a photographer come to take family photos. It was suppose to be this weekend but Captain busted his lip and had to go get stitches.

Once, I have the photos I will put together a photo Christmas card via shutterfly I've used them before and love them! We had our cards done there last year and they came out fantastic. Shutterfly has a huge selection of Christmas cards; you can get everything from : religious cards to secular cards.

I haven't figured out what card we are using this year. I really like this one.
Simple but wow! There are tons that I like but until I have our family photos in hand it will be hard to choose which card to go with! Last year I did a play on our last name and used a photo of Captain meeting Santa. This year we'll be doing a family photo.

One of the things I love about shutterfly is that they always have great specials! Currently, they have a special going on. Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards

I know I will be using shutterfly for my Christmas cards and several photo-themed Christmas gifts. My granny looks forward to her photobook every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment